When your skin looks and feels healthy, you naturally feel more attractive and confident. The skin rejuvenation specialists at Spa One offer microneedling treatments to improve the appearance and texture of the skin. These treatments work on the principle of "collagen induction therapy" to gently stimulate the skin's natural regeneration process. Whether you want to reduce signs of aging, sun damage, or acne or just want brighter skin, microneedling may be the treatment for you.
Microneedling Before & After Photos
Case 1: This patient is shown before and then 4 weeks after her first microneedling treatment. Notice how drastically her acne, post-inflammatory pigmentation (redness), and enlarged pores were reduced after just one treatment.*
Case 2: This patient wanted to improve the texture of her skin including the area around her lips and her chin. The after photo, taken 4 weeks after the patient's 2nd treatment, shows her smoother, younger-looking skin.*
Case 3: This patient is shown before and 4 weeks after her 3rd microneedling treatment. See the reduction in her hyperpigmentation and fine lines; and improvement in the texture and tone of her skin.*
*Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
- Treatment time: Approximately 30 to 45 minutes; varies with treatment areas
- Discomfort level: Mild, with use of a topical anesthetic
- Number of treatments: Usually a series of 3 to 4 treatments spaced 4 to 5 weeks apart
- Recovery: None; skin will look mildly sunburned for a few days
- Duration of results: Varies with your sun exposure and at-home skin care; maintenance treatments are recommended